The Beginning

I have been consumed by a burning desire lately to create my own book related blog. This may be because I have been frequenting other wonderful blogs and reading about their individual thoughts and feelings towards particular books… Or it may be because I have read some really good books lately. Either way, I have decided to try my hand at creating and looking after my very own literary blog.

This will give me a place to wax lyrical about all those books and writers that I love so dearly.. well, somewhere other than to my mostly bored students!

So sit back and relax.. and let’s see where this goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP