More Blog Love


Speaking of great blogs, Tara over at 25 Hour Books has also moved to her own domain! This blog, is one of my favourite book blogs and was actually a big part of the inspiration for me to start my own. I loved reading Tara’s reviews and taking part in discussions on her site so much, that I just had to start my own blog so I would have even more space to write about my greatest passion – Books!

So head over to Tara’s blog today and check out all her fantastic reviews and don’t forget to join her in celebrating her move by taking part in the Soulless prize pack giveaway! You know what they say – You have to be in it to win it!, you never know, it could be your lucky day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP