Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon


I have decided to take part in the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon on the 10th of April. What is that? you may ask. In short, it is a reading challenge to read as many books as you can in 24 hours. You are required to sign up, blog your progress, cheer others on, you can take part in mini challenges and most importantly, read read read!



I have decided to do this because A) I am on holidays and may not get the chance to do this again, B) I love a good challenge and this sounds really hard. Not only do I highly doubt I can stay awake for that long, my attention span is quite poor so I think this will be a real struggle for me. But, I will give it a go!



So head over to the Dewey Read-a-Thon site and sign up today! If you can’t put in the whole 24 hours you can do a part challenge, sign up to be a cheerleader or host your own mini-challenge!



Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and Happy Reading! :)

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP