I have Post Awesome Book Depression!


Since reading The Shadow of the Wind, I have been really down. This book was just so totally awesome and I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about the characters, about Barcelona and the Cemetery of Forgotten Books! It's to the point where, although I am reading another book, I can't concentrate on it because it is not The Shadow of the Wind.

Tara from 25 Hour Books wrote a great blog about Post Awesome Book Depression, or P.A.B.D., which you should all check out. This is how I was able to diagnose my problem. My question to you is, have you ever suffered from P.A.B.D? If so, what book brought this on? How bad was it? What did you do to fix this depression?

Tell me about your experiences with this horrible affliction!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP