My new home

Ok guys! It's official. I have moved my bloggy home.

For the past 4 months, And the Plot Thickens... has been doing great over at wordpress. I have really enjoyed getting my blog off the ground and have met some wonderful, fellow book bloggers while doing so. I love wordpress and have another blog there and I am very happy with it. Thing is, for this particular blog, there is so much I want to do with it that I just can't do, at wordpress.

So due to the limited scope I have over there for layout, design and widgets, I decided to move over here to Blogger!

I am a bit nervous about doing this as I had started to build up a following and am concerned about losing all my lovely readers. But it needed to be done. So I hope you will all update your links and readers and come and join me over here as I begin the new phase for my blog.

Also, add yourself as a follower with the google followers widget at the side! That way I can really get to know you guys and see your blogs too (that is something wordpress did not offer!)

I know moving my blog the day before I participate in the read-a-thon might also not be the smartest move, but please check out my progress here as this is where I will be tracking!


Also, I am still playing with layout... so excuse me if everytime you check out this blog for the next week it looks a bit different ... I will reach perfection! Life would be so much easier if I knew XML, but I don't, so it is a slow process of trail and error.



I am looking forward to seeing where this goes!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope the move goes well for you!

Rachel said...

Thanks Amanda!! Now to try and figure out how to get this site how I want it...

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP