Awards

I have a confession to make. When it comes to blogging awards, I am terribly slack. I have been given a number of these appreciation awards by fellow bloggers over the past few months and I never re-post them.

I really do love getting them, it's nice to know that people like my blog! But I tend to forget about them once I close my browser. See, TERRIBLY slack!

Here are the blog awards I have received recently:

The Premio Dardos award

The PrĂªmio Dardos is a way to acknowledge the importance of bloggers committed with spreading cultural, ethical, literary and personal values, showing their thoughts are alive through their letters and words.

I received this award from A Thousand Books with Quotes.  This is one reader I didn't even realise I had, so it was lovely to not only meet a new reader, but get an award too! Much appreciated!

Kreativ Blogger Award


I received this award from my good blogger friend, Stacey from over at Say Something Stacey! Thanks Stacey! 

The Versatile Blogger Award


I received this award off Miel Abeille from Bon Vivants! Miel herself has a very interesting and versatile blog that is worth checking out!

Beautiful Blogger Award


Wow, this one is an oldie. I received this one in March from Stacey. Sorry Stacey! I really do appreciate your bloggy love! Everyone head over to Stacey's blog, Say Something Stacey and give her some bloggy love too! She deserves it!

I understand some of these awards come with memes but I won't be doing them today. I will try really hard from now on though to keep up to date with all my awards and make an effort to pass them on in the future.

I really do appreciate the recognition, but there is one thing I love more than awards! And that is comments! I love hearing from you guys, I love hearing your thoughts on the books I am reviewing  (even when you disagree!, nothing like a good literary debate!) and I love it when you just stop by to say hi! So keep the comments coming. Introduce yourself if you haven't already, I love to meet my readers!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP