Holiday time!

Some of you may have noticed that I have been absent for the past week. Usually I try my best to post once or twice a week, because really, what is a blog without new posts?! This week, however, I was working as a substitute at a local high school all week, plus tutoring  late afternoons/nights... so I really haven't had any time to post let alone read! Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of your reading time? 

Good news though! Now, I am on school holidays!! That's right. In Australia, we have just started our two week, mid-year holidays. Do you know what that means?..... READING TIME! 

I plan on spending my time off reading as many books as I can because I don't know what my workload will be like next term. Also, university starts up again soon so I will have to spend a good part of my time delving into my texts. Right now, I am very much looking forward to these school holidays just so I can do nothing much but read. 

I am almost finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest and hope to have that review up within the next few days! 

I am glad to be back and will also be spending the next few days catching up on all your wonderful blogs!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP