In my Mailbox (6)

I am really excited about this In My Mailbox post this week, as I received a fantastic package in the mail! 

A few weeks ago, I was saying on Twitter about how I wanted a copy of Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist. Carin from A Little Bookish saw my tweet and was kind enough to offer to send me her copy.

Once her husband finished reading it (and wrote a great review of it on her blog), Carin sent the book along with two awesome reusable shopping bags from her local second hand bookstore! This store is in Texas. Being in Australia, it is very cool to be sent some things from Texas! :) 


 She even threw in a bookmark featuring her own blog! I love it!

In return, I sent Carin a little package of Australian goods. It was so much fun swapping books and small gifts from our home towns. It was really exciting getting the package in the mail and I can't wait to read this novel. I am also looking forward to using these bags next time I go shopping. Thanks again Carin!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP