Reading in 2010: Recap

This year has been a good year for reading. I read 66 books in total. I am not sure if this is good for me, or average, as I have never counted before. I look forward to book blogging again in 2011 and comparing my numbers at the end of next year.

As for 2010, the following books were my favorites in no particular order.



 The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafón

The Passage - Justin Cronin

 The Crucible - Arthur Miller

 Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert

The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson
 
I have no reading plans for next year. I know a lot of you are signing up for challenges and working out your reading plans... but I think I prefer just to take life as it comes and see what takes my interest. My reading interests change so often that I hate to commit myself to anything as I never know what will take my fancy next! 

Happy New Year Everyone!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP