Moving house has me frazzled!

Hello Regular Readers!

You may have noticed I haven't been posting as much lately. A lot has been going on. Work has been demanding, I am currently in the process of moving house so I have been busy packing and organising things, and I have been sick. Phew! That is a lot to deal with all in one go. Needless to say, I haven't been getting much reading done. 

I am hoping things settle down within the next few weeks and I can get back to two of the things I love the most, reading and blogging! 

Until then, I hope all is going well in your bookish worlds, and I apologise that I haven't been commenting on all of your lovely blogs much either, hopefully I will be back soon!

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP