In my Mailbox (10)



I swear I buy more books when I don't really have the time to read, rather than when I do. Maybe it is me trying to get my bookish fix? Or, maybe I just notice my buying habits more because I have more unread books on my shelf? Either way, I have picked up some great books lately!

First up, I got this gorgeous leather bound edition of The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe off Book Depository! I saw it and fell in love with it. I also fell in love with the bargain price! I was so excited when it arrived. I love Poe and this book will take pride of place in my library.





I also made my first purchase off Abe Books (don't ask, bad seller, not a good experience) and got a copy of Enduring Spirit! This book is a novelization of the story of Henry Kable and Susannah Holmes, as they made their way from England to Australia on the First Fleet. The best bit is that Henry Kable is my great-great-great-great-great-I-don't-know-how-many-greats-grandfather. Neat, huh?!



I also picked up these goodies!



Needless to say, I can't wait to read all of these books!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP