In my Mailbox (1)

Tara over at 25 Hour Books suggested that I take part in the meme, In my mailbox (hosted by The Story Siren) in order to keep track of what books I have acquired. So here I go!

Purchased:

  • The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins

Borrowed (off family/friend):

  • The Slap – Christos Tsiolkas
  • My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult

Bookmooched:

  • Post Office: A Novel – Charles Bukowski

Sent to review:

  • Illusion – Edmond Cheng

Since I have read The Hunger Games recently I won’t be reading that again anytime soon but I am excited to have got my hands on Catching Fire! (And I only purchased The Hunger Games too cause it was heavily discounted and it’s nice to own the whole series!). I am looking forward to reading all of these books and can’t wait to review them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP