Read-a-thon: Mid Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now? Still tackling, The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson

2. How many books have you read so far? Still on the first, but I did sleep for 5 hours.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Actually getting a good amount of reading done!

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, It's Sunday here, not much to do on Sundays anyway. That's why it is my favourite day of the week!

5. Have you had many interruptions? Yes, the nagging need for sleep.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Time goes really fast.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I wish my start time wasn't late at night, makes it hard, but I guess you can't change my time zone!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would not worry about staying up late to read, I would get an early night and start fresh and early the next morning.

9. Are you getting tired yet? Not now! :) All rested.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just have fun.So what is you need to stop for a while to eat, sleep, go for a walk, do something else.. just relax and enjoy it!

So doing a mid-event survey isn't that great when you slept for half of it, but this is where I am anyway! Since I only just got up not long ago, I am now off to make breakfast (eggs benedict sounds like a good thing!) and then I am going to get back to reading. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Readers rule
Readers rock
As the hour grows late
I wouldn’t be reading any John Locke

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

You're doing great!!!

Staci said...

Sounds like you're doing great!!! Eggs sound good right about now...it's 9:30 in Michigan!

Cheering you on!
Staci

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP