Read-a-thon: Romancing Your Friendship Mini Challenge

We are now in hour number 13 and the newest mini-challenge is being hosted at Star Shadow's Blog. Here she wishes us to pick our favourite novel where :
A boy and a girl are friends... only to find out at the end they have loved each other the whole time

Too easy!! It is Ron and Hermoine from Harry Potter! 



You might think that is an obvious choice but I love the Harry Potter series and I had been hoping that Ron and Hermonie would hook up for a long time. The chemistry was there and it was only a matter of time.. it just frustrated me that it took so long. But when it did it made me go "aawww". 

Ok, back to my novel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading is fun
Reading is great
Hope you’re able
To stay up late!

Shanyn said...

In a Story Book

At night when sunshine goes away,
And it's too dark for me to play,
I like to come inside, and look
For new friends in a story book.

Cheryl said...

Keep on reading! Here to cheer you on!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read The Deathly Hallows.

Enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon!

Rachel said...

@cherylbaryl Thanks!! :) you too!!

Rachel said...

@carolsnotebook oops! Sorry! hope I didn't ruin anything for you!

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP