Read-a-thon: 19 Hour Update

 Title of book(s) read since last update: Still on The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson. I know.. I know.. Usually I am a fast reader, but not today my friends. I have spent more time taking part in the mini-challenges and cheering on fellow bloggers than reading, among other things. I am confident I should finish it by the end of the read-a-thon though.

Number of books read since you started:
1/2

Pages read since last update:
103

Running total of pages read since you started: 263

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 Hours
 


Running total of time spent reading since you started: 4.5

Mini-challenges completed: I have completed about 10 mini challenges, I think.


Other participants you’ve visited: So many I have lost count! I really should have just signed up to be a cheerleader, I am having more fun doing that than reading right now!

Prize you’ve won: none

2 comments:

Serena said...

Don't let those eyes droop
head out on the stoop
get some fresh air
before heading back to that chair
pick up your book
take another look
read, read, read

soleil said...

Hold your eyelids up! Almost at the finish line! You can do it!!

Post a Comment

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP