Japanese Literature Challenge

Normally I am opposed to reading challenges. The only reason I was happy to take part in the 101 books in 1001 days challenge was because there were no real rules. I hate being confined to read a certain kind of book. I hate being told what to read, even if I am telling myself! I like the freedom of being able to chose what ever book takes my fancy when ever I feel like it.

Recently I became aware of the 4th annual Japanese Literature Challenge being held by Dolce Bellezza! This challenge really appealed to me because I love Japanese literature. I am slowly making my way through all of Haruki Murakami's books, I am keen to find new Japanese authors and the rules are simple: read one or more works of  Japanese literature between June 1, 2010 and January 30, 2011. Too easy! I am sure I will read quite a few between those times anyway.

So considered me signed up! I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into some more great novels! 

If you want to sign up to head over to the welcome page at Dolce Bellezza.She has also provided a fantastic list of recommendations to get you started, and there is even a review site where you can submit your book reviews!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP