Book Blogger Hop: August 6-9 2010


It's that time again! Time for the follow Friday inspired, book blogger hop, hosted be Jennifer over at Crazy for Books

This week Jennifer asks us what music we listen to when we read. This isn't a great question for me because I don't listen to music when I read. I don't like distractions and love to immerse myself in a book completely. I guess I am not the greatest at multi-tasking when I want to really concentrate on something. Not the most interesting answer, I know. 

This week I can proudly report that I completed the July Book Ban and did not once succumb to temptation and buy a book. I am very proud of myself and may just take part in another book ban soon. I think I will skip this month though and join in next month. I don't think I am strong enough to do two months in a row.

If you want to join the August Book Buying Ban, then head over here, to sign up.

To celebrate my achievement I shouted myself a book. I bought a copy of The Passage by Justin Cronin which I have been dying to read. I am about 200 pages in and loving it.

My mum also bought me a book. She got me Broken by Karin Slaughter which is book number seven in the Grant County series. I love this series and can't wait to sink my teeth into this book. 

Now I am off to hop around the amazing blogs in this community. If you are visiting from the hop, let me know so I can come swing by your blog too.
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP