Book Blogger Hop: October 29 - Nov 1, 2010

It has been quite a while since I have participated in the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jen over at Crazy For Books. I figured it was time to find some new blogs to read and to meet some more of my fellow book bloggers.
This week Jen asks us,"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

That is too easy! My dream library. I think I have talked about this before, but my dream library would have two stories, like this: 

 
This is the Circulating Library at the State Library of South Australia. I would love a room like this in my house. A room lined with books. Except, I would have rolling ladders around the walls and instead of external stairs, I would have a secret passage that housed the stairs needed to get to the top level. Kind of like this:


Awesome right?! It will also have big, fat comfortable lounges with lots of pillows and reading lamps. Maybe even a wing-back chair...


Lastly, (although not book related) it would also have a passage down into my wine cellar! That way I can just pop on down there and get myself a nice bottle of Shiraz to sip while reading. Perfect!

Wine Bottle Cellar
What book related item would YOU happily spend your money on, regardless of cost?

Leave a comment below and let me know, or point me in the direction of your post! And if you are visiting my blog from the hop, for the first time, don't forget to introduce yourself.
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP