I am still here!

I apologise for my absence lately. I have been very busy with work and life. I am not getting much reading done. 

Tutoring has been hectic. I have a number of new year 12 students so putting together lessons has been taking up much of my time. It's also that time of year where schools start to recruit for the new year, so I have been hard at work job hunting in the hopes I can get a permanent position for next year (fingers crossed).

I have also started writing for Suite 101, as explained in my last post. I have a bunch of new articles published now, so head over and check them out!
I am currently trying to make my way through Lord of the Flies by William Golding and Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel García Márquez, for two of my students. I am hoping to get them finished soon and some reviews up on this blog.

So until then...

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP