Suite 101

I have accepted a job writing articles for Suite 101. I am hoping to build up my published materials portfolio and make a little extra cash to supplement my income. 

I will still be blogging and saving my book reviews for And the plot thickens.. but I will be writing about other topics over at Suite 101. For the moment, I will most probably stick to literature related topics.

My first article, Exploring Dystopia: The Rise of Dystopian Fiction has been accepted and published! Head over there now to check it out.  

You can also check out my biography on the site, complete with a photo! So now you know what I look like and a little bit more about me ;) Enjoy!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP