The Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge


I tend to forget about my Goodreads account. Every now and again I remember, and rush over there to add all the books I have recently read.

I was checking out the website today, and came across the 2011 reading challenge. Basically, you decide how many books you want to read in 2011, sign up and track your books along with other Goodreads users. Pretty simple.

Although I am tracking how many books I read anyway, I thought it would be fun to sign up for the challenge and have a cool progress bar on my blog. It might motivate me to read more!

I decided on 80 books because I tracked my books for the first time last year, and I read 65. I have no idea if that is average for me or not. I really wanted to challenge myself to 100, but figured 80 is more attainable.

So far I have read 6 (almost 7) books this year.


2011 Reading Challenge

Rachiex has
read 6 books toward her goal of 80 books.

hide


So wish me luck in reaching my goal!

Have you signed up for the Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge? How many books do you hope to read this year?
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP