Great things happening at And the plot thickens...

There have been some big changes around And the plot thickens... lately. Some are quite noticeable, such as the change of layout. Others, maybe not so much.

Firstly, And the plot thickens... now has it's very own aStore!


Here you can buy books from Amazon, through my blog. I have added the books that I highly recommend to the aStore, and plan on adding more in the coming weeks. I will also add books I review (and give good ratings to) as I blog about them.

That way if you read a review, and you want the book, you have a choice of picking it up through the Book Depository link I will provide, or through the aStore if you prefer to shop on Amazon. All proceeds earned from these sales will go towards keeping this blog up and running! I have chosen to affiliate with both Book Depository and Amazon because I feel they both provide great service, and I also believe in choice.

Another change over here at And the plot thickens... is I now have a Facebook page!


The Facebook page isn't just a place for me to post links to my newest blog posts, here I also post links to other articles I have written around the web. At the moment I am writing for Suite 101, where I write literature related articles. For those of you who love books as much as I do, you may enjoy these articles.

I also use Facebook as a place to keep you all up to date with all that is happening with And the plot thickens... and I am hoping to start some literary discussions. I love talking about books and the discussion that get going on this blog in regards to books I review are awesome! Probably my favourite part about book blogging is the community and the great interaction we have.

The discussions tab on Facebook seems like a great place for us all to talk books. My first discussion, Have you ever read a novel and wished you had written it?, is now up and running! So pop on over to find out which book I wish I had written, and join in the fun! I would love to hear your answers. 

Also, if you have any feedback about the changes to this blog, are any suggestions of what else you think I could do to make this blog a better place, I would love to hear them. Just leave me a comment or send me an email. I am also looking for upcoming Facebook discussion ideas, so email me those too and I will post them in the coming weeks!! 

Lastly, I would like to say a BIG thank you to my regular readers! You guys are what makes blogging so much fun and I have had such a great time running this blog because of you. Something which started out as a way to keep track of the books I was reading has turned into something I really love :) I have also discovered through blogging how much I enjoy writing online, and am now doing so professionally. This is something I am really enjoying and I can't wait to see what the future holds. 
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP