In my Mailbox (8)



It's been a while since I have taken part in an 'In my Mailbox' post. Not for lack of book acquisitions, just because I didn't want to clog up my blog with "hey, I got these books!".

This week, however, I feel I need to post because I had a wonderful surprise and I am quite happy!

Firstly, I got a copy of Under the Dome by Stephen King. I have been wanting to read this for a while and bought it recently, off The Book Depository.

To top that off, a woman that works with my fiance (who I have never met, I might add) gave him a bag of crime novels to give to me! She wanted to offload some old books and asked him if he read crime fiction. He said no, as he prefers sci-fi but he told her that I loved crime fiction! So she gave him the books! How awesome is that?!


Here is my haul.

I own two of these books, so I will pass them on to my mum, but I am SO EXCITED to have all of these new books to read. Some people are so kind :) and these are titles I had not heard of so it's great time have some new-to-me books to read.

Have you gotten any new books lately? What have you got lined up to read next?
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP