In my Mailbox (9)

Wow, life has been hectic lately! Not only have I recently moved house, but last week I started a new job. This means I haven't had as much time for reading and blogging as I have enjoyed in the past... but that doesn't mean I haven't been book shopping! Here are my recent additions to my library.



So maybe I went just a little bit crazy at the Borders closing down sale and on Book Depository. It's like I am making up for my lack of reading time by indulging myself in retail therapy!

I am hoping once I get used to my new hours, I will be able to get into some sort of routine and blog more often. Until then, bear with me, I will be back!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP