Shout Out: On a Book Bender


Years ago, before my book blogging days, I had a blog where I was completing 101 goals in 1001 days. Although that challenge and that blog failed miserably, I came away with a love for book blogging (I had a goal to read and review 101 books) and some great online blogging friends! 

One of these friends is Amanda. She was also completing the challenge and we got chatting. That was almost two years ago now, and we still talk all the time.

I am really excited to announce that Amanda has now started her own book blog! She did book blog for a while with another one of our 101 buddies, Tara over at 25 Hour Books, you might have seen her reviews over there. Now she is branching out and has created On a Book Bender!

Amanda in an ESL teacher and grad student. She loves books as much as I do, and although she doesn't have a lot of reading time during term, she sure does go on book benders during break :) so her blog name is perfectly fitting. 

So head on over and check out her blog, comment on her reviews and just give her a big, warm welcome to the book blogging community! We are lucky to have her. 

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP