Book Blogger Hop May 5-9

Oh what a week! I am dead tired. What better way to spend my Saturday than reading and blog hopping between chores!

This week, Jennifer from Crazy for Books asks us: "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

This is a bit of a hard one for me, because I know so many great bloggers! I would love to meet Amanda from On a Book Bender and Tara from 25 Hour Books, because we have been online friends for about 2 years now.
I would also love to meet Carin, from A Little Bookish, as we have spent quite a lot of time talking and I feel I know her quite well :) 


If we could have a big meet up though, I'd love to meet all those on my links page. As these are the blogs I frequent the most.

Which book bloggers would you love to meet? 

If you are stopping by via the hop be sure to say hello! and leave you link if you are visiting for the first time, I am always keen to add great blogs to my reader.
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP