It's that time of year again....

What time, you may ask? Time for the Japanese Literature Challenge, of course!


Hosted by Dolce Bellezza, this year we are up to challenge number five! I took part in this challenge for the first time last year and am looking forward to participating again.

Although it isn't a 'challenge' as such (because let's face it, I am going to read some Japanese literature anyway), I find it's a great way to link up with other readers/bloggers who love Japanese lit as much as I do!

In other news, as you can see on my sidebar, I have a few reviews lined up to write. I am finally finding more time to read but not so much time to review. I am hoping to work this into my schedule soon. So don't give up on me just yet!

All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP