Book Blogger Hop June 3 - 6, 2011


This week, Jennifer from Crazy for Books asks us

“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

What a bad time to ask me this! I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately due to my new work schedule. So I am going to go with my last review of The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. Firstly, because I loved the book and secondly, because I had fun writing the post after being absent!

What is your favourite post from the last month? Leave the link in a comment and I will pop on over to visit!

And don't forget, if this is the first time you have visited my blog say hello! Introduce yourself! I love meeting fellow book bloggers.
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP