Book Blogger Hop: July 23-26, 2010

It's that time again! Time for the follow Friday inspired, book blogger hop, hosted be Jennifer over at Crazy for Books

I have participated in the hop a number of times now and I am seeing the same wonderful blogs every week! This is great, but I am starting to wonder if there are any new blogs out there for me to visit? So if you are visiting me for the first time leave me a comment and your link so I can come visit your blog!

This week I finished reading The Library of Shadows by Mikkel Birkegaard and Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs.
Now I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into The Love Poems by Ovid. I am currently studying a subject on ancient Rome through my masters degree and this is one of the set texts. I have five others to get through too, so that may keep me busy for a while although I will do my best to fit a few unrelated novels in my reading schedule too. 

Now, I am off to hop!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP