Book Blogger Hop: August 20-23, 2010

It's that time again! Time for the follow Friday inspired, book blogger hop, hosted be Jennifer over at Crazy for Books

This week Jennifer asks us how many blogs do you follow? 

I can answer that question in two ways. Firstly, I follow quite a lot of blogs through the Google follower widget. I am not sure how many, I am not even sure I know how to find this out? I think that the Google feature is a good way to show appreciation for a blog and it's content. If I follow you through this feature it is because I like what you are doing and wish to show support. I will more than likely visit your blog on occasion just to say hello and see what you are reading.

On the other hand, I follow around 40 blogs in my google reader. These are what I feel, are the best of the best! If I put every blog I liked in my Google reader, I wouldn't be able to keep up with anyone's posts. So instead, I am very selective about which blogs go in there. These are the blogs I visit regularly and comment on often.

This week, some of the bloggers in my google reader wrote some really interesting posts! Here are a few I think are worth checking out: 
  • Becky from Page Turners has written a great guest post on Desert Book Chick about why we should all read the classics.
  • Shannon over at Giraffe Days wrote a great post on using proper literary terms in your reviews.
  • Although this was from last Friday, Carin from A Little Bookish wrote a great post with Rikki from The Bookkeeper, about how we treat our books. Are you a book abuser?
I hope you check out these posts and enjoy them as much as I did! Now I am off to hop. If you are stopping by via the hop, leave me a comment on your link so I can come visit you too.
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP