Book Blogger Hop Feburary 4-7

Book Blogger Hop

It has been months since I have participated in the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy For Books! I figured it's about time I popped back in to say hello! 

This week Jennifer asks us:

 "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

Good question! Right now I am reading a book called The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks. It's a sci-fi novel my fiance recommended. He seemed to love it, so I figured I would give it a go!

Now I am off to hop around some new-to-me-blogs, if you are here from the hop, please introduce yourself. I love meeting fellow book bloggers.

What are you reading now?
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP