Book Blogger Hop April 15-18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

I always have the intention of taking part in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books, but come Friday afternoon I always forget. Weekends are busy, time flies and before I know it, the hop is over! So this week I am coming in late and joining in!

This week, the question is:

"Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him/her."

I am just about to start reading Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris. As you all probably know, the protagonist in the Southern Vampire books is Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie is your typical girl next-door... she is smart, attractive and works as a barmaid. Difference is, Sookie is telepathic. She also always falls for the wrong guy... in this case, the supernatural kind. 

These books are so much fun and I can't wait to see what happens in this one! Sookie is one of my all-time favourite female protagonists and these novels are my guilty pleasure ;)

I am now off to hop around your blogs. If you are stopping by via the hop then say hello! And if you are visitng for the first time, don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit you too! Happy hopping!
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP